Another food hall is arriving to Miami Beach: The Lincoln Eatery
This new Food Hall is set to open in the fall of 2018, located at 732 Lincoln Lane, adjacent to Lincoln Road, at the intersection of Lincoln Lane and Meridian Avenue.
The property is designing by Arquitectonica and will have 16 dining and drinking choices. The 9,600 square foot space will feature mainly new-to-the-market food and drink options, among which we can highlight:
- Fresh Garden Bowls:made-to-order salads, wraps and juices
- Marble & Rye: a modern New York deli serving traditional Kosher dishes
- TYO Sushi: fusion Japan’s cuisine
- Chill’N: Miami-based nitrogen ice cream
- Toast & More: French bakery specializing in tartines
- GOTAM Pizza and GOTAM Chimney Cakes: New York-style pizza and chimney cakes
- Necessary Purveyor: Sandwiches, teas, granola
In 2019, a rooftop terrace will open for eating, drinking and special events. The Lincoln Eatery will join the upcoming Time Out Market, at 1601 Drexel Ave, in the beach food hall frenzy. Time Out Market is also expected to open in the fall.
Other food halls that have recently opened in Miami include St. Roch Market in the Design District, Jackson Hall in Miami’s medical district, and La Centrale at Brickell City Center.
Miami Beach is one of the communities with the best lifestyle, beach, business and centrally located, just short drive to Brickell, Downtown and Midtown. Discover the advantages of living in Miami Beach.