The first Aston Martin residential tower in the world will arrive to Miami in 2022. This luxury condo will be located at 300 Biscayne Boulevard Way, in the heart of Downtown Miami.
First came Porsche, then Armani, Fendi and Missoni, now Aston Martin is the latest luxury brand to gun for a piece of South Florida’s condo market.
The British car maker — known for giving James Bond his wheels since Goldfinger — partnered with wealthy Argentine developers to create the Aston Martin Residences at the mouth of the Miami River in Downtown Miami.
The Argentina’s Coto family, which paid a record $125 million two years ago for the vacant waterfront land next to the Epic Hotel, says it has enough horsepower to get the 390-unit project going.
Three factors will work in the tower’s favor, developer German Coto said at a press conference: A brand name with global appeal. A coveted location where the Miami River meets Biscayne Bay. And the Cotos themselves, who have pockets so deep they say they can afford to build the high rise without a construction loan.
A team from Aston Martin will design the building’s common areas and amenities, including lobbies, fitness centers and a spa.
The prices of theses unique residences will be from $500,000 to $7,000,000, and penthouses and triple PH with private pools from $14,000,000 to $35,000,000. Units will have 1-5 bedrooms, sizes from 700 to 19,000 sq.ft. / 65 – 1,770 m2. Maintanence will cost around $0.85 per sq.ft.
- Premium white marble flooring throughout living areas, kitchen and bathrooms
- 10 FT. ceiling height in residences
- 12 FT. ceiling height in penthouses
- Expansive floor plan layouts
- Floor to ceiling windows and sliding glass doors throughout residences
- Balconies with finished porcelain flooring
- Custom Bulthaup brand kitchens
- Top of the line kitchen appliances
- Bathrooms with custom designed cabinetry
- Panoramic views of Biscayne Bay, Ocean and the Miami Skyline
“It’s not a brand-slapping exercise,” said Katia Bassi, a vice president at Aston Martin. The company wants to make its mark “in all the cities where it’s important to be, and Miami is one of those,” she said.
Aston Martin Residences shows a soaring, sail-shaped structure, necessitated by the long and narrow site on the Miami River’s north bank.
RESIDENTIAL AMENITIES & SERVICES
- Interior architecture by acclaimed architects BMA & Revuelta Architecture International
- Full service building with concierge and hospitality inspired services
- Super Yacht Marina facilities
- “The Aston Martin Club” membership
- Building designed with helipad on rooftop
- 24 hour valet and covered garage self parking
- Valet charging stations for electric cars
- Valet Butler
- Additional bicycle and private storage spaces
- 10 destination controlled super hi-speed elevators and separate dedicated service elevators
- Digital connection to concierge and all building amenities from every residence
- Rooftop infinity pool located on 55th floor
- Fitness Spa and Fitness Center with Meditation
- Room and Treatments Suites
- Private Steam, Sauna, and Locker Facilities
- State of the Art Business Center and conference rooms
- Art Gallery and Art Lobby on 53rd floor
- Private Residence Movie Theatre, Event Space, Kids Playroom, Teen Center, and Game Rooms
- Virtual Golf
- Beauty Salon with blow dry station, pedicure chair, manicure table, and wash stations
- Pet Friendly Building